photo about-link_zps1fdcf775.png photo travel-link_zps8d4ce263.png photo aampd-link_zps0e48cdce.png photo contact-link_zpsf9c44417.png

Havana Nights

It seems like everyone's got Cuba on the brain these days. It makes sense, given the as of recently lessened restrictions on U.S. travel there. I gotta be honest though, I was really hoping to make it while it was still illegal. I dunno, I guess I'm a bit of a rule breaker with a slight adventurous streak. Even still, I definitely need to get my butt there ASAP. My boyfriend and I are thinking perhaps this coming February to celebrate his birthday and as a little respite from the Chicago cold. In the meantime, these shots are keeping me excited and intrigued. This site also has some great tips for travel to Cuba. Bookmarked!

No comments:

Post a Comment