photo about-link_zps1fdcf775.png photo travel-link_zps8d4ce263.png photo aampd-link_zps0e48cdce.png photo contact-link_zpsf9c44417.png

Wanderlusting: Indonesia

For as long as I've been a student (which by now, feels like an eternity), my mom has promised me a graduation trip to anywhere in the world. Well, after some discussion, careful consideration, and a kind of knee jerk decision on my part (gotta go with the gut sometimes), we've decided on Indonesia! We wanted somewhere that neither of us has been to, and while I was originally leaning toward Morocco, I ultimately decided I wanted to go somewhere that would be totally unlike any place I'd been before (I've already been to two Muslim countries, the U.A.E., and Turkey). I hate to use the word exotic, but Bali just looks and sounds so foreign and enticing, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful. I can not wait!


Just gorgeous, right?! All images a via my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment