photo about-link_zps1fdcf775.png photo travel-link_zps8d4ce263.png photo aampd-link_zps0e48cdce.png photo contact-link_zpsf9c44417.png

Yearbook Studios // Forest Park, Il


Earlier this week, on one of the last days of 2014, a couple coworkers and I ventured out to the near Chicago suburb of Forest Park, Il to visit an archery range. While that was a blast, it wasn't the most photogenic establishment, so I won't go much into it here. However, along the way we passed by this awesome little shop, Yearbook Studios. Located on Madison Street, the shop is part home furnishings store, part design studio. The shop specializes in vintage, and vintage inspired housewares, gifts, and furniture, all with a cool, collegiate edge. Very preppy, very all-American. Certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I found it adorable, and if I had a summer cabin out in Nantucket, I would certainly furnish it with some of their wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment