photo about-link_zps1fdcf775.png photo travel-link_zps8d4ce263.png photo aampd-link_zps0e48cdce.png photo contact-link_zpsf9c44417.png

Pack'd: Toronto

In a few short weeks, my friend Liz and I will be headed to Canada! I'm so thrilled to be going on my first trip of 2016 (and my first girl's trip!) and I thought I'd share a few things I'm taking with me on the journey. We'll be spending one night in Niagara Falls and then heading to Toronto. I know we're going to be doing a lot of walking, so I definitely have to take that into account. I'm also a notorious over packer, but I'm challenging myself to just take a carryon, which hopefully won't be too hard since it's a shorter trip.
1 for long walks and exploring // 2 for planning (I buy one for every city I travel to // 3 for schlepping // 4 so I don't run out of juice  // 5 more walking  // 6 for keeping dry at the falls // 7 for keeping it all together (already gotten so many compliments on this guy // 8 for capturing it all

No comments:

Post a Comment