photo about-link_zps1fdcf775.png photo travel-link_zps8d4ce263.png photo aampd-link_zps0e48cdce.png photo contact-link_zpsf9c44417.png

Weekend Warrior: Tracee Ellis Ross

The magnificent Tracee Ellis Ross did an interview with The New Potato and the accompanying photos are everythingggg. I've been a big fan of Tracee's for a while now (where all my Girlfriend's fans??) and her new show Black-Ish is phenomenal if you haven't checked it out yet. I also love her answer when asked what advice she would give to her younger self:

"We live in a world that will tell you that life is all about getting things, and getting what you want. I would tell my younger self that if I stay focused on getting to know myself, accepting myself, loving myself, and allowing myself to be myself that life will become less about getting things and more about building experiences [...]"




No comments:

Post a Comment